top of page

Parental permission for travel

An Algerian minor travelling to Algeria on his own or with his mother must have parental permission for travel to be applied for by the father who must be present at the Embassy to sign the said document in the presence of the officer in charge.

This document is required by the Algerian authorities at any border control point (including Airports, Ports or Land Borders).

This document is not required when the minor's parents are divorced or separated on condition that:

  • The minor lives abroad with his mother;

  • The mother holds a court order with full custody, which must be shown as evidence by the mother when leaving Algeria.

How to Apply:

  1. Parental permission for travel application form;

  2. Original as well as a copy of a birth certificate for the minor or the parent's Family book;

  3. Identity document of the father (Consular Card or Passport or Algerian Identity card);

bottom of page